Greater Manchester Cancer VanguardDate Posted: 08/08/2016 | Posted In: Project Management
Progress Health Partnerships have been commissioned to work with NHS England and Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership to project manage the implementation of the Secondary Prevention work stream of the Greater Manchester Cancer Vanguard Programme. The wrk involves:
- Developing a high level programme development methodology around the Greater Manchester service models that increase tailored lifestyle support for those surviving cancer, focusing on ‘secondary prevention’, which starts from the moment of diagnosis and is aimed at prevention or reversal of disease progression.
- Provide programme management support for the cancer vanguard prevention work-stream, including support for prevention workshops and PDD development for work streams
- Input into the social movement programme to include supporting the bid for expert patients a cancer champions network
- Local Care Organisations development of self care support
- Support in developing a Self care programme that utilises Patient Activation Measures